Thursday, January 26, 2017

Pens & Pints - January 25th, 2017

On January 25th, 2017, I attended the Pens & Pints event in Lancaster with my friend from high school, Brittany. She's into art like I am, so I thought it would be fun to have her tag along with me. She agreed to attend more design events with me after going to this one.
The event was held at Tellus360. I haven't been there before, but it was really nice. I like how the stairs lead up around the building space. It made the building look much bigger than it actually is.
The event was on the second floor, and paper was spread across a long table like a tablecloth. There were drawings and hand-lettering everywhere. There were different color sharpies spread out on the table. We could use them to draw.

Here are some things I drew:



These designs were drawn from observation on Google Images. That's usually where I go for warming up / inspiration for hand-lettering.

Here is one I created without using Google Images. I just drew what came to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment